Canon wireless Printer setup is common issue for all Canon Printer users. Canon is the name of Quality products as well as top class service provided by Canon Printer experts. Below steps will guide you to setup Canon wireless Printer on windows & MAC computer.
How to install & configure Canon wireless Printer setup on MAC with USB cable?
Follow below steps to setup Canon wireless Printer on MAC with USB connection.
- Unbox and assemble your Printer and tur it ON.
- Attach your Canon Printer to MAC with the help of USB cable.
- Insert driver disc into MAC computer and run Canon wireless Printer setup for MAC.
- With latest MAC computers you won’t get CD drive.
- To setup wireless Canon Printer you need to visit canon.com/ijsetup.
- Now you need to enter Canon Printer model, then select your MAC OS version and download latest and updated drivers for Canon Printer.
- Open the downloaded drivers file, enter your MAC computer password and select Canon wireless Printer setup with USB connection.
- It will show you the list of available WIFI networks, select your wireless network and enter passkey.
- Once your Printer connected with WIFI unplug the USB cable and check Printer with test page.
Note: You will not get USB cable with new Printer so you need to purchase USB cable online or from nearest store.
How to setup & install Canon wireless Printer on MAC cable less?
In this method you don’t need USB cable for Canon wireless Printer setup.
- Turn ON your Printer and your MAC computer.
- Go to preferences option and click on add Printer option; it will search your Printer.
- Select your Printer model and hit next to install Canon wireless Printer on MAC computer.
- If your Printer not in the list visits www.canon.com/ijsetup, enter your Printer model and download latest and updated drivers.
- Open Canon wireless Printer setup drivers file and enter computer password.
- Follow the instructions on computer screen.
- When require, press WPS button on wireless router then press OK button on Printer within 2 minutes.
- Once your see Printer connection successful test the connection with Print.
Note: To complete Canon wireless Printer setup, your MAC computer and Canon Printer both are connected within the same wireless connection.